A discount of 200.00€ applies to all ITI Fellows for registration.
You have to enter your registered email adress, as it is on ITI website, to ”Apply Coupon” area.
Terms & Conditions
Registrations received after September 3, 2023 will be charged the regular registration fee.
On-site registration will be available if places are still available. Please keep in mind that if the congress is sold out, we will be unable to accept on-site registrations. In order to avoid disappointment, we recommend you go to the website and check availability before traveling to Athens.
- All registration prices are in Euro (EUR) and include 24% VAT.
- Payment must accompany your registration form.
- Your registration cannot be confirmed until payment has been received.
- Payment must be received by the due date to apply the discount, otherwise the next level of payment will be charged.
- Payment by credit card is also acceptable. Please note that debits to your credit card will appear as “Vita N Travel” on your statement.
- Payment may also be made by electronic funds transfers. Please ensure the amount transferred is equal to the total due INCLUDING any bank charges. To assist in the allocation of your payment, please email transfer advice to email@example.com immediately after payment to ensure prompt allocation of your payment. Please ensure that your name and complete invoice number are included on the transfer notice.
Bank : PIRAEUS BANK
Account Holder : VITA N TRAVEL
Account Number : 5012-045985-641
IBAN : GR65 0172 0120 0050 1204 5985 641
SWIFT : PIRBGRAA
Keyword : ITI Congress Greece & Cyprus 2023 – Full Name
CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION
Registration will be confirmed by email once payment has been received. Should you need an invoice in order to effect payment, please contact the registration office. Please show your booking confirmation to collect your congress documentation on site.
Student registrations will be processed once the status confirmation letter has been received by Vita N Travel.
Vita N Travel, 45-47 Voulis, Syntagma, 10557 Athens, Greece
Phone : +30 2103249070
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours : Mon-Fri 09:00 – 18:00
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing and sent by email to email@example.com Refunds will be processed within two weeks of receipt in writing.
by September 3, 2023 entire amount minus EUR 50 processing fee
as of September 4, 2023 no refunds (also applies to requests based on absence due to illness, later arrival, weather and/or parking difficulties)
Registrations are personal and may not be transferred to another party. The ITI is not responsible for travel expenses or penalties under any circumstances. In the event of a cancellation by the ITI, all registrants will receive a full refund of any registration fees paid.